Bradford Rockwool Fireseal Party Wall Batts are used to provide fire protection in Party walls or separating walls between adjoining occupancies.
Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Batt is an insulation material specially formulated to provide fire protection. Bradford Fireseal Fire Party Wall Batt is manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products, bonded with thermosetting resin.
The product has remarkable resistance to shrinkage at temperatures encountered in fire conditions. This stability is well beyond that of normal Rockwool or Glasswool insulation materials. The product can be identified by its dark brown appearance.
• Highly durable insulation product
• Remarkable resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
• Easily cut and formed to fit into tight applications
• Excellent and cost effective fire insulation
• Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
• Non combustible
• Biosoluble and safe to use product
Bradford Fireseal Rockwool Party Wall Batts
- 5 batts
- Contents 1200mm l x 168mm w x 100mm thickness
- Coverage 6 lineal metres