If you require this product, please contact us first before ordering for alternate options.
1350 x 450 "Concertina Foil Batts"
Concertina Foil Batts was a family invention in 1982.
Australian Designed for Australian climate, Proudly Manufactured in Australia for Wren Industries.
- Snipped and stapled between timber studs, do not settle or slump
- Airspace created to allow external wall wrap foils to function - inner surface emitting 3% summer radiation
- Zero summer heat radiation transfer - multiple aluminium airspaces formed, similar to thermos flask
- Highest radiation load on second storey western walls
- Total R value, with external foil (double sided foil antiglare) = R2.6 (winter) brick veneer/weatherboard
- FOIL BATTS fixed at rear of studs to stop fibre batts from touching brick walls built on boundaries, where house wrap foils are impossible
Foil Batts are a concertina foil product which can be installed in wall, roof and ceiling applications.
Concertina Foil Batts is also a great product when combining with bulk insulation to create the ultimate insulation performance all year round.
Wren Industries Concertina Foil Batts 1350mm x 600mm
- 25 Piece pack
- Contents 20.25m2
- Coverage up to 20.25m2